Moovweb | changelogs/2014-12-10-5-4
You are viewing documentation for the MoovJS/Adapt version of the Moovweb SDK
SDK v5.4 - December 10, 2014
- Account/Organization managers have the ability to delete Modes.
- Image optimization service: Image optimizations added to sprites.
- Image optimization service: Lossless compression for WebP images.
- Routing: added support for Gecko devices.
- Routing: added Sony Xperia t2 ultra and Motorola Moto E to the supported list of devices.
- Client redirection: Improved performance.
- Client redirection: Enhancements to existing implementation.
- Redesigned user account invitation emails.
- New notifications for user account invitations.
- Improved HTML parsing performance.
- Upgraded Tritum Tester engine and mixers.
- Ability to easily save origin-server responses in the Moovweb SDK Dashboard.
- New Moovweb SDK Project Replay Dashboard to manage project Replays.
- Ability to load and run saved project Replays from the Moovweb SDK Project Replay Dashboard.
Single Domain Development
- Improved Local SDK single domain project generation template on the SDK Dashboard.
- Enhanced defaults and settings for SDK single domain projects.